– by R. Rodriguez and John Ross
If you’re a web-site designer, photographer, retoucher, or technical engineer, you are very aware that Adobe Creative Suite CC is out, and you’re itching to see what it can do. You are already excited about all the new features you have heard it has, and want to try them out on your work. The problem is that you have a serious case of information overload.
Photoshop users, like those of you interested in professional retouching and photo enhancement, have found that there are so many video Photoshop CC tutorials out on the web that you don’t know where to begin, or which is best.
I can help you there, but first let me walk you through what Photoshop CC can do, before we talk about choosing Photoshop CC tutorials to watch. Whether you are an experienced video clip editor or a beginning photographer, this product has lots to offer. Here are some highlights:
- Highly Effective Editing and Cropping: The Photoshop CC cropping and editing tool box helps you obtain perfection in both picture and videos. You can use it on numerous tasks ranging from sharpening and blurring, to adjusting exposure and making corrections to the image resolution.
- Edge refining and Selection tools: Adobe Photoshop CC comes with sophisticated options that allow users to select specific areas of their photos in order to refine them as needed.
- Various Compositing functions: Photographers can align layers, slide them around, put one on top of the other, and even add different opacities while searching for the perfect effect. The unique result you’re looking for is just a few composing clicks away!
- Superior printing quality: Photoshop CC incorporates improved print preview windows that help you meet the standards of a professional photograph.
No matter what type of image editing or cropping needs you have, Photoshop CC has simple selection tools can help you out a lot.
I know; I’ve only made matters worse. Now you’re really feeling left out in the cold, so, on we go to the subject of these Photoshop CC tutorials.
You want to learn about photo editing and you need to watch Photoshop CC tutorials to get that knowledge. Choose wisely, though, because you could waste a lot of time by picking amateurish tutorials. For example, random tutorials on Youtube tend to be poorly executed, out dated, and of very low quality. You don’t really know where they come from or who’s behind it. For all you know, some precocious teenager could be posting it.
If you’re serious about learning from Photoshop CC tutorials, choose one that’s been made by a qualified professional. A knowledgeable pro will not only have one, but a set of tutorials that cover the subjects outlined above as well as other functionalities. Red eye reduction, smart objects, and adjustment layers, are just a few of those possible topics.
Stop hopping around the Internet looking for Photoshop CC tutorials; you don’t need to look any further. You can find, direct to the point articles, and quality produced videos at www.TheArtofRetouching.com
Like us with Google's +1