Inside the Studio – Compositing, Painting and Lighting
Adobe Photoshop Advanced Video Tutorial
This video is available as a Premium Content purchase.
Running Time: 1 hour and 40 minutes
This Photoshop video tutorial is over 1 hour and 40 minutes in length, and will take you through the retouching of an image used in my portfolio, from beginning to end. This is more about skill and execution, and less about how to use the tools. The most important topics covered will be Compositing, Painting and Lighting:
- Compositing 2 photographs together. One is the head and shoulders, the other is from the shoulders to the waist. The two images barely line up together, so this is much more complicated than it sounds.
- Painting in missing parts of the composite, cloning areas together, and brushing in almost all the hair with a Wacom Tablet. As examples, the hair was all wrong, the shoulder was missing, and the shirt did not fall as smoothly as I wanted.
- The existing lighting was used as a guide, but I wanted a softer, glowing look, while pushing for a harder contrast to create my own mood lighting.
While the content is edited down to keep the video moving along, this will take you from beginning to end. From concept to final save. In this video, there is a ton to learn, even though there is not any specific topic being addressed. This is less of a tutorial on specific tools, but more of a tutorial on concept and execution.
This video is fully edited content, and like our free videos, explains things in a way everyone can understand. Unless you only speak German, Polish, Chinese, or something like that. Then you probably wont understand a single word of it. Sorry.
Anything and everything is open to be shown, and explained. Not just the basic stuff you can find on YouTube. This is 20+ years of professional experience, for an image in my personal portfolio.
After payment is made, you will be given full access to the locked content right away.
The cost of this tutorial is
$19.95 $14.95. I genuinely believe you will be pleased with the content, and the time you spend watching it. It is similar to our other free videos, except we share more about advanced skills, and less about the actual tools being used. If you consider yourself a beginner, then you are not ready for this. This is targeted at Intermediate users, who would like to see a more complicated image being worked on. If you like our other videos, then you will surely think this was worth the time and money.
This video is 100% unique content, not seen anywhere else. This is all about personal growth, and learning things you never knew how to do. Let this be another step, in becoming a master of how to retouch in Adobe Photoshop. In this video, we will cover many topics, including Compositing, Painting and Lighting.
Included with Purchase:
- Photoshop Tutorial Video to watch online, or download to computer or tablet
- Sample Images from the video, so you can follow along
- All materials are your to keep. There is no time limit.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee if you are not completely convinced that this is a quick, yet all inclusive way to get started with Adobe Photoshop. Give this tutorial a try, you will not be disappointed.
Time: 1 Hour 40 Minutes
Fine Print: By purchasing this video, you are being given non-exclusive rights to view this content. The High Definition video will be streamed from our servers for many years, and you will be able to access this content as much and you want, through your account. You will also be able to download a version for your iPad/iPhone/iPod or other portable device. With purchase, you can watch it immediately, and as much as you want. You can skip forward, backward, and that usual stuff.
Sorry, this content is for members only.
Already a member? Login below…