Retouching Studio Workflow
Adobe Photoshop Basic Class
Building Your Studio
What happens after you have the images on your computer, what is the first thing that happens? Do you have any idea what you should do next?
A favorite section for many beginners, this class teaches you how to properly maximize the workflow of your studio, so that operating smoothly becomes a cinch. It’s not very productive to work in a disorganized mess, so we’ll get those calibrating problems out of the way. We’ll even teach you the various hardware and software options that’ll get you up and running, so you won’t have to worry about a thing.
Freelancing Best Practices
Having more than 20 years of professional experience in this field, I can tell you that I’ve spent countless hours poring over the best concepts for this class just so you can make the most out of it. We’ll be happily discussing everything you need to know about working from home, how much to charge your clients, how to bill and keep them happy, how to make the best presentation for your website, and how to effectively manage your time.
Here is a brief sample of a few of the topics covered:
- Pricing – How much to charge
- Billing – How to collect, and make them happy to pay
- Time – Effective Management
- Website – Presentation is everything
- File Formats – RAW vs. TIF. vs JPG
- Job Numbering, Tracking, Retrieval
- MetaData – EXIF and IPTC
- Delivery Options – DVD, FTP, Email
- Archival Options – DVD, HD, Offsite
- Memory Cards – Speed Matters
- Mac Vs. PC
- Printers – What to look for in quality proofing
- Scanners – $100 and $800 differences
- Monitors – $200 and $1000 differences
- Image Management – Cataloging and Archiving Necessities
- RAW Processors – Aperture, Camera RAW, Capture One and Lightroom
- Image Editors – iPhoto, Photoshop Elements, and Photoshop
Retouching Basics and Beyond
Have you tried teaching yourself Photoshop image retouching skills, but always find yourself more confused than when you began? Are you convinced that you’ll never learn, that it’s just too difficult, and that you should just give up? If so, here’s how my course can help you succeed:
Sorry, this content is for members only.
Already a member? Login below…